Thursday, January 5, 2012

Red Brocade Ottoman Women's Coat






From the seller:

19TH CENTURY ANTIQUE OTTOMAN TURKISH SILK BROCADE WOMAN DRESS ANTERI

Dimensions.
119cm in length
shoulder to shoulder: 47cm
arms lenght:60cm
material: HAND LOMED SILK FABRIC.

A hand loomed silk robe made of floral motifs.

overall condition:there are fabric discolorations on the front side and arm.(shown on the photos)
the back of the dress is in great condition.no fabric discoloration on this part.

Please contact me if you have any questions or want to see more details!

I accept paypal and I'll ship worldwide with Turkish Postal Service by registered mail.

Thank you for looking and happy bidding!
.


From Me:

Different seller this time! My *guess* is this around 1840 but I'm really not sure. The way the sides are cut is seen in the 18th Century but the fabric looks almost mid 19th c to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment